Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Where to Begin

Pictures are always good right? He loves to go to the Park!

We tried the Easter special downtown. This is his outfit for Easter and for weddings this summer. He has on blue knee socks and saddle shoes, too!



He loved climbing on the packages at Christmas and got into ripping off the paper.



Here's my big boy killing time at the Mall. He was content climbing on it so I didn't put in any quarters.






Big Brother assembled this birthday present for him. Unfortunately, BB brought it out right as we were putting the munchkin to bed. Someone was too excited to sleep and was up hours beyond his bed time!






He is now 18 months old. We have his doctor's appt next week. He's in 18-24 mo clothes. He's going through a growth spurt which has made our nights rough. He's still in our room. I know I know....we're going to move him and us once BB leaves for college in the fall.


This boy loves to eat. Tonight he had a yougurt and cheerios while he watched El.mo. He LOVES Elmo. LOVES! I am so sick of elmo!


Then once i got dinner ready (a short 45 min later) he inhaled potatoes, onions, and pork roast along with milk. Then he had some cheerios before bed. He didn't nap well today so he went to bed at 7 pm. He's usually in bed by 8 though.


When he's tired he grabs his lovey and his plug and announced "nigh nigh" and heads to the bedroom. He is seriously the easiest going kid ever. I put him in the crib. He falls over forward and that's it.


Today his birthfather got married. His wife is due in 3 weeks. I talked to his birthmother today. I sent her a bunch of baby clothes. She's due in 2 months. I started a family tree maker chart for Junior of his birthfamily using information I can glean from conversations and FB. It makes me immensely sad. I'm not sure why. I want him to "know" but I worry how he'll feel about the information I have for him.


We were going to go South and see them all this winter, but then they got sick, and we got sick , and there were ice storms and we haven't gotten it rescheduled yet. They haven't brought it up again and I haven't mentioned it either.


I'm trying to decide if I want another child or if I'm done. I LOVE babies - Toddlers are another animal though! I don't want Junior to grow up alone - My husband's other kids are a generation older than him but the thought of the whole process AGAIN and The Wait is just so daunting.


Last month I quit my job to stay home fulltime - I only worked 22 hrs a week but it was still something. My job was changing though and was less enjoyable. My husband's job changed and requires 2 or so weeks of travel a month. I decided with a 17 mo old, a 17 year old and a 19 year old at home I could be home too! Junior still goes to the sitter's twice a week for socialization (and his mama's sanity). I'd say it's working out well.


What do you guys want to know? Is anyone still out there? Maybe I can justify time to blog now. I have to admit it's been so long that i lost this post a few times!








Pictures are always good right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm here! Just popping over after re-reading an ancient blog post of mine that you'd commented on. What a happy kid you have!

    ReplyDelete