Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Introduction

My name is Mrs H. I suffer from PCOS. My husband (who is older) and I have been married 3 years. He has 4 children from a previous marriage. I have none. We have recently made the decision to adopt a child. Getting here has not been with out heartache and tears.

Figuring out where to begin is overwhelming. I spent yesterday reading adoption blogs and various websites.

I guess I'll start from here. Today, I emailed our lawyer for a recommendation for an adoption lawyer. I also emailed a few agencies to see what assistance they can provide.

Adoption is my last best hope of having a child.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. It's fun to find a brand new blog and I wish you the best with your adoption. Finding an agency is a big deal and many people rush into it to just get the process started, so if you haven't found it yet I'd suggest going to Weebles Wobblog (just google it) and read her post about questions to ask an agency. It's great advice. :)

    ReplyDelete