Monday, March 16, 2009

FBI work your Magic!

We're still traveling - we should be home tonight. I emailed our SW to make sure she got our paperwork (as if the delivery confirmation from the USPS wasn't enough). She did and said she'd sent off our background checks! Woo hoo! Plus she didn't make any other comments about anything else in there so I'm guessing that means it was ok.

The rest of our week is crummy/crazy busy and so is the SW's. Mr H will be home til Wed when he has to go to Vegas for work (poor thing).

We're going to try to schedule the first visit for next week. things are progressing!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are progressing well! Hope you are able to schedule soon...I know you want to get that over with. It's not bad at all though! You'll be officially waiting soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are getting ahead really quick. I remember how much paperwork we had to fill out... But in the end it is all worth it.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am excited to continue reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, Mrs. H. It sounds like you and I are in similar places - we just finished our homestudy, and are trying to decide on agencies. Have fun at the home study - it is easier than you think!

    ReplyDelete