Friday, January 28, 2011

A First!

Somebody slept through the night for the first time!! Well, it was 2 nights ago because he did it again last night!

We put him down (gosh I hate that phrase)(i grew up on a farm - there "putting down" is NOT good!). So we put him to bed at 830pm-ish and he slept until 6 am the next morning! He did it again last night. You'd think I'd have gotten a good night's sleep but the opposite is true. I kept waking up wondering why he wasn't waking up. And if he wasn't waking up was he still alive??

He was :-)

He's four months tomorrow.

It appears (from FB) that his birthparents got married. They've been together for a long time but they seem to have a love/hate relationship. I hope it works out.

I've been thinking alot about a second child. The thought of going through all the paperwork (and expense) is too much. I wonder if that will change as we get further away (and once we get our tax credit). Things are tight right now.

Mr H calls the baby "Little One" but he's calling the dog that, too. It makes me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear all is going so well for you guys ! I remember the first night Faith slept thru the night and I was up half the night anticipating her to wake up and she never did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sleep! We have the same name mix-ups around here since we have Evie the toddler and Phoebe the dog, so we switch their names pretty often :)

    ReplyDelete